Create memories to last a lifetime with our sunlit rooms and sunset lakeside settings as your backdrop. Weddings are our specialty, whether you dream of a romantic ceremony for just the two of you, or an elaborate gala for hundreds of guests, you’ll find our experienced staff; incredible cuisine and impeccable attention to detail will make your dreams a reality.
View our Wedding Brochure for additional information and packages.
Every wedding at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is treated as a one-of-a-kind event and includes:
- Professional wedding and event planners to take care of the details to ensure your wedding runs smoothly and professionally
- Your choice of venue, both at the resort and in the surrounding city
- Beautifully decorated wedding venues for ceremony, reception, morning-after brunch or pre-wedding events
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options – featuring Hyatt's Personal Preference Dining® menu
- Complimentary guestroom for the bride and bridegroom on the wedding night with Champagne
- Numerous on-site dining choices
- Special wedding packages and offers, to make the planning process as painless as possible
- 815 oversized, luxury guestrooms, with views of the pool or Lake Buena Vista
- Special guest rooms rates for you and your guests
- Extensive onsite activities, including a luxurious spa, championship golf, pools and tennis for you and your guests to enjoy
- Just minutes from major Orlando theme parks including Walt Disney World®, Sea World® and Universal Studios® and many more
- Valet parking, as added convenience for you and your guests
- A wedding planning guide by Beverly Clark, to help you plan all the details of your special day
Wedding Special Offer
Hold your wedding at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and you will receive up to five complimentary nights at a participating Hyatt resort in the United States, Mexico or Aruba. Offer valid for weddings held by December 31, 2014. For more information please contact the hotel for details or http://www.hyattweddings.com.